Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Seen Show Update!

So the show at The Seen Gallery in Decatur went really well. We had a big turn out on Halloween eve and I had a chance to meet a lot of new fans. We've had a few pieces sell already, and hopefully more to come!
Next up is the annual Callanwolde Holiday Sale starting Friday night Nov 20 and ending the following Sunday. I will have a few new pieces in this one, and the Seen has graciously let me borrow back some from them, so if you missed it there you can still see 'em at Callanwolde!
And finally, I just got my photos back from Walker Montgomery and he's done a bang-up job once again. I can't seem to create a link to his name without resigning to all italics. Hmm... Anyway, I'll be posting new pics again soon now that these are done. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment